Wei Gao obtained PhD degree in mathematical department at Soochow University, China in 2012. He is professor in School of Information Science and Technology, Yunnan Normal University from 2019. He worked as postdoctor in Department of Mathematics, Nanjing University from Jan. 2017 to Dec. 2018, and Department of Mathematics and Science Education, Harran University from Nov. 2019 to Oct. 2020. His research interests are Graph Theory, Statistical Learning Theory, Discrete Dynamic System, Nonlinear Partial Differential Equation, Theoretical Chemistry, and Artificial Intelligence, etc. He is a committee member of China Society of Industrial and Applied Mathematics (CSIAM) Graph Theory and Combinatorics with Applications Committee, and the chair of ICED 2017, ISGTCTC 2018 and ISTCS 2019.
Research interests: (To whom may it becomes my master student)
(1) Graph Theory: planar graph coloring, component factor, fractional factor;
(2) Statistical Learning Theory: complexity of learning algorithms in different settings;
(3) Discrete Dynamic System: hyperbolic periodic orbit, topological entropy of maps on surface
(4) Nonlinear Partial Differential Equation: fractional equation, Schrodinger equation, some applications on 2019-nCOV
(5) Theoretical Chemistry: topological index on molecular graph
(6) Artificial Intelligence: ontology, fuzzy reasoning